UUA GENERAL ASSEMBLY LOCATION
Greater Columbus Convention Center
400 N High Street
Columbus, OH 43215
A large part of the Black Lives of UU participation at UU General Assembly 2016 is getting more Black UUs to General Assembly. Included in this portion of our work is providing housing for Black UUs unable to attend without this important resource. See below for general housing details and links to specific housing information.
NOTE: You will have been notified via email if housing is being provided for you. If you did not receive and email with this information and think you should have - please email email@example.com or call (607) 444-BLUU.
HOUSING CHECK IN PROCEDURES
- Housing check in will begin Wed 6/22 at 2:00 PM in the Black Healing Space at General Assembly (Ohio Center Boardroom).
- You will need a government issued ID in order to check-in to your housing.
It is imperative that all House Rules be following AT ALL TIMES.
Questions about the house rules or the house in general
- PRIOR TO GENERAL ASSEMBLY should but emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- DURING GENERAL ASSEMBLY should be directed to your house captain
Click below for specific information about each housing assignment.
NOTE: You will need a PASSWORD to access the BUTTONS below.
We need your help! Bringing Black Lives of UU to General Assembly will require a group effort. We need your help in several areas to ensure the BLUU experience at General Assembly 2016 is all that it can be.
Volunteer needs include
- staffing our Exhibit Booth
- representation at CSAI related sessions
- the #BLUUGA16 Chaplain Team
- on-site Communications Team & more